Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Words of Wisdom

I keep my nose in the goings on in the adoption world, for obvious reasons.  There have been many notices in the last few days about families receiving their LOA's (letter of acceptance), but nothing yet for us.  Our agency says "any day now" but that feels like an eternity.  My wonderful husband lately seems to know just what to say to make me be still.  I received the following email from him at just the right time:

"Just relax. This adoption thing has always been on God’s time table not ours. If you get it in the next day or so then great and if not then God knows what is best. His ways are not our ways. I Love You."

How blessed I am to have this man in my life...guiding us, protecting us, providing for us...and inspired by Him.



Fun picture, huh?

1 comment:

Cheri said...

That is so sweet! You are really blessed to have that husband of yours. And, though, we always know and believe God's timing, it is only after we've come through on the other side that we can truly understand His perfect ways.

I pray you hear something soon!

Post a Comment