Sunday, April 3, 2011

She's So Tiny

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we can't get picitures to upload through the portal :(  I have a call out to Super Chris and hope to resolve my issues in the morning.

On to little Miss Olivia...she is the most petite little thing!  And we got kisses today!  She has the sweetest disposition, its very hard to believe she is almost 8.  But the girl is smart...she repeats us constantly which our guide says is a great sign and we have been able to communicate fairly easily....and then there's the giggle, did Bernie mention that?  She has this nervous energy and giggles through everything!  It often becomes a full belly laugh that is very contagious.  So all in all, things are progressing very well and if I wasn't so tired, I'd keep talking...more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Ack! No pictures? I'm gonna die! I hope Super Chris comes through for you and me.

I'm beyond thrilled that things are going well. How is Abigail doing? I wish I was there, too.

Melinda said...

Yay for kisses! That is AWESOME! I am so glad to hear that Olivia seems to be bonding so well! Please let us know how Abby is adjusting. Thinking and praying for you!

Post a Comment