Monday, August 9, 2010

Just Jack...

It really IS all about him...for today.  My firstborn son is 18.  I can't get my arms around that yet, he's really not that old (and neither am I).  And the cool thing about today is, the date... 8-9-10. 


We had a great day yesterday out on the boat with his friend Emily and Zach's friend Justin.  Abigail ruled the roost as usual and we soaked in the sunshine, being together as a family...doesn't happen too often anymore. 

Anyway, we are off to PF Changs tonight to celebrate the big 18 (he'll be celebrating his new MacBook Pro) and enjoying the company of family (for real?).

Hoping for good news today as well from our social worker.  She should have received the last piece of our home study paperwork this weekend and we can get that I800a monkey off our backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment