Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Effort Continues

In an effort to record this crazy roller coaster we are on, I must report that we are finally LID or Log In Date for you who aren't in the know.  This means they have our file in China, they have put it together with ZiJing's file and now they are reviewing it.  Once that piece is complete, they will send us a letter of acceptance, or LOA.  I still holding out hope that we will travel in Feb or March.  Our agency is advocating for a fast LOA so we will see.

In the meantime, today is my Zachary's 16th birthday, so I'll have pics and a story for later :)  Love that guy!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday Zachary! And, when is your LID? I've heard they are coming quickly...just over a month. I sure hope so!

Wendy in OH said...

hey Cheri, thanks! its 11-8 so it took 2 weeks. funny thing though, the date CCAA gave is 10-8...be nice if they go by that but not likely since we werent DTC until 10-25...hmmmm.

Mike and Barb said...

Yeah, that's such a relief to finally be on the count down!!
With all the holidays in between, I hope time will fly for you!
Barb

Post a Comment