Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God is Good

Yes, we are still here, still waiting...but the process is moving along, albeit at a snails pace.  We are still very hopeful to travel end of March, first of April.  Anyhoo...

We recently had a potentially life altering situation happen in our family.  One of those things where you blame yourself as a parent, try to analyze and figure out where you went wrong and kick yourself.  I'm a classic enabler, always have been, always will be without therapy

{Oh how I love this kid}

I want what is good for my children, to a fault.  So, I turn a blind eye sometimes when I know better.  Well, God saw fit to allow us to have another chance to do the right thing.  So, I have hope.  Hope that the "right thing" will occur when faced with difficult decisions and hope that things will change.  Hope that I can say no when I need to and hope in Jesus.  Cuz' He certainly has hope in me.  I've seen it first hand.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Well, I've definitely been there! I visit that place often, unfortunately. I wish I always made the right decisions, but I fail. I pray things go well.

Post a Comment