Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Abigail's 6th Birthday Today :)



Wow.  When I look back over the last four years with my little girl, I am so thankful.  She makes me feel soooo special.  Don't get me wrong, my boys used to do that too, but they are "older" now and don't need mom so much.  Miss Abigail, she needs me and loves me, and she makes no bones about it.  Daddy is her favorite plaything and she adores him as well, but there is a special bond between us.






We had a quiet family birthday celebration tonight, just so Ab could bask in the joy of being  SIX now.  Saturday we will host her and her closest buds at Chuck E. Cheese...her choice, last year too. Never fear, taking the Purell.  We weren't going to have the "big" party this year but since her sister is coming home SOON and will likely garner much of the attention, we felt Abigail deserved this.... she does!


Silly Gege... 


On the Olivia front, just waiting for Travel Approval...any day now!!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! I can relate to the bond you share with Abby! I feel the same way about Mia. My boys loved me at this age but this little girl adores me! Enjoy the Chuckie E Cheese birthday. We have hosted a couple of those too!

Praying for your TA so you can bring Miss Olivia home!

Post a Comment