Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Frustration 101

Okay, so we had an awesome time on vacation.  Weather couldn't have been better, no fighting and the food was pretty darn good to boot!  The place we stayed was very nice, had the best of both worlds (pool AND ocean) and my darling Abigail learned to swim...underwater...with googles...or without.


 We all came home refreshed and trusting in God's will that our paperwork would all be in place to submit the next step.


Well.

Not so much. 

I just received an email from my homestudy agency.  Seems MY fingerprints were rejected by the FBI. AGAIN.  I've been done electronically, and failed.  I've been inked and mailed them in, and failed.  I've been inked AGAIN and mailed them in, and failed.  I'm not sure what the next step is, this is uncharted territory, but as I wait for a phone call from my homestudy agency, I leave you with these pictures...



Worth the wait?  I think so.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Glad you had a good time on vacation.

I, too, had my fp rejected (the one for my hs). They ended up just having to do a background check on my. I spoke with our state's background people. She rushed me through as quickly as possible. Maybe you can try the same thing.

As for the immigration fp. I'd start using Cornhuskers lotion, then take a credit card and scrape your fingertips daily. At least that is what the lady at immigration told me to do. I had all passing prints and no delay for immigration.

Post a Comment