Saturday, July 3, 2010

One Step Forward, One Step Back.

For those of you who are "in the know", we thought we were just about ready to submit our I800a, hopefully before we leave on vacation next week...well, God has other plans...I had issues with my state fingerprints where they couldnt read them electronically, so they inked me the old fashioned way and sent them off. 

Lo and behold, five weeks later, we learn that the BCI could read theirs, BUT the FBI could not read theirs.  I dropped everything yesterday, ran and got them re-done and shipped them off AGAIN.  We'll see.  I hate this frustration, but know it's all in God's timing. 

 I did get ZiJing's care package in the mail as well today, so excited for her to "meet" her family.  Praying that happens...

Sign me Waiting Impatiently....

Wendy

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I, too, had local fp problems, which delayed me about 3 weeks for submitting to immigration. But, like you said, God's timing. And yes, we are so impatient!

Post a Comment